Exotic Miley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Fan Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Won't Miss Cameras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess
Miley Fan
Miley Fan
Princess

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Won't Miss Cameras Empty
PostSubject: Won't Miss Cameras   Won't Miss Cameras EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:39 am

This is more about Miley's dad then her but I didn't know where to put it so I just put it here.

Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter, Miley Cyrus, will soon be returning to the family farm in Middle Tennessee to begin shooting a "Hannah Montana" movie, and for Billy Ray to host "Nashville Star" on NBC.

Billy Ray is so excited about his return to the Volunteer State that he recently wrote a song called "Back To Tennessee." But he's also looking forward to getting away from the paparazzi in Los Angeles.

"Even down to the simple things, as far as taking my dog for a walk, it's an adventure," he told The Tennessean. "I have a network of paparazzi — it's a network, not one or two guys with a camera — that from the second I go out the gate, they are on me, no matter where I go. Every corner, every move — bam, bam, bam."

Billy Ray regrets the loss of privacy, but he's not fearful of the photographers. In fact, he says he's been known to tap on a car window on occasion when he believes someone is taking his picture, just so he can identify the person behind the lens.

"I want to know who is chasing my kid," he explains. "If one of my kids disappears, I want to know what [the photographers] look like. That's the price you pay when you get this position."

The original Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus film, the Best Of Both Worlds concert picture, will be released in a CD/DVD package at Wal-Mart on Tuesday, arriving in other stores in April.
Back to top Go down

Won't Miss Cameras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Miley :: Miley Cyrus :: Everything Miley-
Jump to: