Exotic Miley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Fan Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Forum - STAFF NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelinc
Miley Fan
Miley Fan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Forum - STAFF NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Forum - STAFF NEEDED   Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Forum - STAFF NEEDED EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Hey everyone,

I have been working on this forum for the past week and now Im ready to advertise it. I still have loads of information to add but it will take some time and by getting members active now I was hoping people could add their information for me.

I am a forum designer/Administrator and I have created a few official forums for singers and too many fan forums to count, mostly I get requests, I create the forum and leave it in the hands of the requester.

This forums is totally new so please dont be put off by the lack of members, if you like it then join and more will follow as I advertise it more (this is the first place Ive advertised it.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR - OK I need 1 Administrator, this will not happen for a while, I will be rerviewing everyone for the next month and see who I think can handle the job, Im very picky with my Admins and expect the best from them. Dont let that put you off, please still apply and you will be reviewed.

I also for now need 3 moderators, we will require more as the forum expands. Im not as picky with Mods but still require the best from them.

A new background - I really need a new background for this forum, any suggestions or images you can send then please let me know.

I will also be running yearly competition to win auotgraphs (I do this on most of my forums) once members increase, so spread the word.

More then anything I luv peoples feedback, even if you dont join, please leave a comment here and any suggestions you may have. My forums are always for the members and if you want to see something changed then please speak up and we can arrange something if its appropiate.

OK ive gone on enough LOL, have a look and join us.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/HannahMontanna/

http://z15.invisionfree.com/HannahMontanna/
Back to top Go down

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Forum - STAFF NEEDED
Page 1 of 1